Monday, February 7, 2011

Attitude Adjustment

After another long day at work, I was not in a great mood tonight. After eating dinner, playing a game with the kids and helping get them down to bed, I came downstairs to balance the checkbook (oh fun). All this added up to a cranky husband, so I decided to hit the treadmill for 3 miles or so. As usual, once I got going it felt so good I managed to run 6 miles and felt like I could have gone all night, other than I have to be at work at 6am tomorrow and I will be out late at a concert tomorrow.

Needless to say, I feel much better now. We will see how a little Ozzy Osbourne makes me feel tomorrow. I always love an Ozzy show, you would think I would outgrow it (I know Jen thought I would at some point, and I think she is still holding out hope). Maybe someday... but that day is not today!!


He looks a lot less crazy than he used to... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment