Friday, January 22, 2010

Soft week

Seems like these posts are getting redundant. Always not meeting expectations.... Always having a soft week. Well, I feel like I am getting my fitness back, and I am pleased to be at least approaching something that resembles a routine.

The real issue is, I finally started my 2010 training log. I had been recording my workouts on random scraps of paper thrown on my desk. It was alarming when I pulled them together how many "rest days" I has already taken this year. Including Monday through Wednesday of this week. And today, as I leave for Las Vegas in about 2 hours. We'll see what kind of exercise I sneak in while in LV.

Thursday 3 miles 27:10

Need to start the tri training in earnest.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment