Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tough Week

I had a hard time posting last week since there really wasn't much to say. My work has been very difficult lately and last week my mileage took a hit. Ran a total of 20 miles in 3 days, with the longest at 10 miles. Ultimately, I think I am better off giving my body the bit of rest, but it never feels right when it is not "planned" downtime.

It was a good weekend, as Paige turned 6 on Sunday, and we had friends and family over to celebrate. Certainly a worthy excuse to skip a run.





Here is Paige getting her ears pierced Sunday for her birthday.





The finished product.

I did get out with the Trinity group last night for 5.5, then ran 1 more at home with the dog. Was able to comfortably keep up with the lead guys, of course they were tapering for the Salida marathon this weekend, but I am not letting that keep me down. should get a few miles in tonight as well.

Later

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment