Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sled Necks

I had a great day today. Yesterday, I received an email from a friend who has 2 snowmobiles, and he wanted to head out this morning for some high mountain backcountry riding above the ghost town of St. Elmo, CO. I was able to peel away form the family (thanks to my awesome, gracious wife!!!) and get out for about 4 hours of solid riding before packing up and heading back home. I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow. We hit two passes, and spent about half our time above treeline and half in the trees riding trails. The snow was light and deep, it was crazy fun.

After I returned we went to Jen's brothers house to celebrate our nephew's 12th birthday, then came home and put some very tired kids to bed. I did manage to still get on the treadmill for 3 miles, then rode the spin bike for 10 minutes to cool off.

Now I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment