Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Company

I have been doing good at keeping up my 20-25 miles per week, with about 4 days of lifting and some swimming and biking thrown in the mix. I am really feeling like my base has developed well, and I am ready to start some specific training. The question is still "what am I training for?"....

This past Sunday Jen and I got a sitter for the kids and we were able to enjoy a nice 2 hour run together. This was jen's last push before tapering for the slacker half in 2 weeks. It was supposed to be cold and rainy, so we both layered up. Right after we started out the sun broke through and it was hot for the whole run. No complaints, but we were shedding clothes the whole run.

Here is a cool shot of Jen in the garden.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment