Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Crazy Jesse

Man, this was one of those mornings. Sam was hacking so loud in bed with a cough that we decided to bring him downstairs to our bed at about 4:30 so he did not wake the other kids. Not much sleep after that, but regardless I still was tired and did not get out of bed until 5:30. Started late on my run, and since I would be forced to go short I took Jesse with me. I would take Jesse with me more often, but she really just does not do very well on the leash. I have been trying to work with her on our walks and my shorter runs, so I brought her along today.

I think she must have been on a puppy crack bender all last night, because she was all over the place today. I think she nearly dislocated my shoulder at one point. Every bunny and bird (which in my hood is about every 15 feet) she was over here and over there.

Still got in a short 3 miles, not real fast, but it also qualified as an arm workout.

I think tomorrow will end up being an off day, as I need to go into the office early and I have Karate with Sam after work. Work is still consuming much of my time, and is adding a fair deal of stress to my life. However, I work with good people and I can see progress on the horizon.

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment