Tuesday, May 31, 2011

M.I.A.

OK, I have been totally M.I.A. with no good reason. I have not been working too much yet, really I am just starting. I did get over to Kansas City last week, making some contacts, and I spent the weekend fishing with my Dad, brother, nephew and my oldest Sam up in the Salida / Buena Vista area. Caught enough to make dinner Saturday, threw the rest back.

I guess I have written because I haven't run. My ankle is still pretty torqued. It is very frustrating, though I am finding time to lift and ride. I like to ride, but I need to run. MUST GET WELL.

While healing I did also manage to get a half days climb in at Garden of the Gods. It was my first time out of the gym, and it was outstanding. Might need to start climbing....

Jen is in Costa Rica this week on a mission trip, so I am managing the kids this week while trying to work. Her parents are taking the kids during the day (and some nights) so I can work, thanks!

The fisherman




Climbing




I climbed the big one you see here



Then I repelled down this




Outstanding!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment